Now that ya got your hands on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Featuring a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and a massive 2 GB of RAM, the Galaxy S3 is certainly a mean machine when it comes to delivering the ultimate user experience. Designed to be a lightning-fast device, the Galaxy S3 can hold many applications in the background thanks to its large memory.
Now all ya need is the ability to unleash its full potential.
Thanx to CMTeamEpic for putting this all together for us.
CWM recovery ,Root from recovery & Unroot .zip & stock restore:
Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide. Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
- Install CWM recovery on your phone.
- For SGS3 on Sprint, AT&T, or T-Mobile see our instructions to install CWM on SGS3 LTE variants.
- Copy TeamEpic-Root-from-Recovery-v*.zip in your phone’s internal storage.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Power off.
- Power on, immediately hold Volume Up, Home and Power buttons until recovery appears.
- Flash TeamEpic-Root-from-Recovery-v*.zip.
- Now when you boot into Samsung’s ROM, you should be able to authorize root applications via the Superuser application.
This video will show you the latest and easiest method to root the Sprint, ATT, T-Mobile and Rogers Samsung Galaxy S III! No data will be wiped. If you have any questions at all, please ask!
Be sure to subscribe!!